Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Microsoft Certification Tests - Part 2

Okay, thank goodness for the free second chance Microsoft if offering on all certification tests. I have been putting off my tests. There seems to be so many other things I want to do on and for my projects other than study for cert tests. Anyways, due to Jake's break-neck speed through the tests, I thought I better get a move on.

Today I took, failed, re-took, and passed the 70-300 test. I was so bothered when I did not pass the first time that I had to immediately correct the mistake. Ordinarily, I would have waited to take this test until I had no doubt I could pass. To be honest, I had little doubt today. Anyway, my employer will pay for me to take each test once. I got the second one free, so I am free and clear. Thanks, Microsoft! :)

1 comment:

Valerie Vogt said...

Thanks :)

I guess for me, two times was the charm.